An innovative leader in global telecommunications
The technical support engineer provides first and second level support to major telecommunications customers in Australia and New Zealand. This will include assessing, testing, troubleshooting, upgrading and developing maintenance procedures for IP networks and Network Management Systems
Responsibilities include :
- Creating and maintaining customer relationship on a day-to-day basis by conducting customer interactions in a timely and professional manner, providing appropriate follow-up to Customers
- Prioritize, troubleshoot, diagnose, and suggest/perform corrective or preventative maintenance actions on problems reported by customers via -ticketing system
- Identify and collaborate with knowledgeable internal resources to understand and resolve technical issues.
- Degree qualified in an IT related position
- Product Certification
- Experience in a similar L1/L2 Support position in the Telecommunications industry
- Demonstrable knowledge across prevailing operating systems (Linux, Windows, Virtualization)
- A strong background in IP products knowledge is highly considered.
If you are looking for your next challenging position with a global leader, please contact Lucy on 0434 387 015 for more information and APPLY NOW!