Reporting to the Program Manager this role will see the successful candidate managing scheduling and governance as well as facilitating interactions with key stakeholders to ensure the activity timelines are communicated effectively.
You should have the following skills and experience:
- Extensive project scheduling experience using Primavera P6 & Excel.
- Experience in financial budgeting, forecasts, cost variance analysis and reporting
- Advanced systems, database and computing skills with the ability to create and run system database queries; create and run macros, complex formulas, charts, pivot tables and the use of Primavera P6 scheduling software or equivalent
- Demonstrated planning, analytical and problem-solving skills and an understanding of critical path method scheduling
- Prior experience supporting large telecommunications projects
- Any Project Management certifications are advantageous
If you would like to work for a company that prides itself on team performance and delivering innovative solutions, then please submit your CV by clicking the APPLY button or contact Robert Daniels on 02 8023 5699.