System Implementation Lead - Aus & NZ
|Job Title:||System Implementation Lead - Aus & NZ|
|Salary:||$90000 - $120000 per annum, Benefits: Private Medical Care|
|Contact Name:||Leanne Hewes|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||November 07, 2018 11:27|
* Flexible working
Our client is a cloud-based software platform that helps retailers, suppliers and food businesses globally manage their supply chain, quality control and trading & planning management. As a team, they provide tools that help our customers manage their processes in a fast and efficient way. They provide real-time visibility and reporting on what is happening in their business.
Their employees are their most important asset and they value creating a great working environment to ensure the team enjoy coming into the office every day, working together and solving problems for their customers. Whether they are in the middle of a fast and intense development sprint, on a team Skype call discussing project statuses or enjoying a game of ping-pong or pool in the office, it is important that their employees are happy and delivering the best possible result for customers.
IS THIS SOMETHING THAT INTERESTS YOU?
The System Implementation Lead will become an expert in the suite of tools offered by Foods Connected which revolve around Supplier Approval, Quality Management and Trading & Planning. They will have the skills to guide our customers through the implementation of the system into their business helping to manage and co-ordinate requirements capture, data gathering, data cleansing, system setup, problem solving, new idea generation and training of users.
Working alongside new and existing clients the System Implementation Lead will help implement our tools into our customers business operations whilst also coming up with ideas on how to innovate the system to produce new and improved functionality to solve the ever-growing requirements associated with the food industry.
The System Implementation Lead is responsible for helping in the planning, executing and finalising solutions related to new and existing products, modules and services. They will set milestones for each project with the Project Manager and Customer, coordinating efforts between commercial operations and development teams to effectively and efficiently deliver projects according to plan.
* Working with our customers and internal team, listening to their needs and satisfying their requirements whilst at the same time remaining within the confines of FC's core strategy and software objectives.
* Manage the setup and implementation of our system tools for our customer projects including end user training.
* Complete business analysis on key accounts operations to help them understand where Foods Connected tools fit best into their operations and the benefit the system will bring.
* Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises and devise contingency plans.
* Own the communication and execution of solution hand-over to client services, service delivery, technology and other team members at designated milestones.
* Develop and deliver progress reports, requirements documentation and presentations.
* Test code, review, and recommend changes to development team.
* Development of strategies and structures from previous experience to help streamline processes and operations as the business grows.
* Experience in a software implementation role and have knowledge of the processes involved across scoping, setup, testing, training and closing software rollouts.
* No requirement to be an expert but has a good understanding of IT systems and the ability to pick up new software tools easily.
* Strong project management skills with the ability to listen carefully to client's comments and requirements and create structured plans to help progress projects to the next stage.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills and be able to communicate clearly what something does and the benefit it brings.
* Excellent problem solving and analytical abilities in order to work through problems alongside clients and come up with workable solutions.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's