Flexible working environment
Be part of a growing dynamic team
A global cloud-based software platform that helps retailers, suppliers and food businesses manage their supply chain, quality control and trading & planning management. This successful organisation provides tools that help their customers manage their processes in a fast and efficient way, providing real-time visibility and reporting on what is happening in their business.
As the Technical and Quality Software Project Lead, you will be responsible for the implementation of systems into major retail customers across Aus and NZ. You will become an expert in the suite of tools which revolve around Supplier Approval & Quality Management.
- Working with customer project and business teams, you will lead the execution of delivery as per customers requirements whilst adhering to the core strategy and software objectives
- Own the communication and execution of solution hand-over to client services, service delivery, technology and other team members at designated milestones.
- Complete business analysis on key accounts operations to help them understand where tools fit best into their operations and the benefit the system will bring.
- Assist in the growth of the business by developing strategies and structures from previous customer experiences
- Experience in the Food Industry in a Quality / Technical role and have knowledge of the processes involved across raw material, production, commercial, quality and retail.
- A strong understanding of IT systems with the ability to adapt to new software tools easily
- Strong project management skills with the ability to listen carefully to client's comments and requirements and create structured plans to help progress projects to the next stage.
- This role will suit an excellent communicator and someone who is deeply passionate about executing excellent work for their clients
For a confidential discussion and more detail about this fantastic opportunity, please call Lucy on 02 8023 5615 and APPLY NOW