Join a highly engaged, passionate culture where you will have the opportunity to mentor a small team.
There is a broad range of hands-on responsibilities that come with a position of this level, please read on to ensure you have the skills and experience we require.
Australian citizenship is mandatory for this role.
- Design and implementation experience with switching, routers, firewalls and wireless and also Windows Servers, Active Directory, GPO, DHCP, DNS, WDS, WSUS and Exchange
- Strong expertise of administration including Active Directory, VMWare, SAN
- Virtualisation Platforms (Hyper-V, VMware preferred)
- Backup, VEEAM and storage/SAN experience
- Experience in supporting and maintaining backup solutions, Knowledge of Veeam.
- Solution scoping and design
- Strong hands-on experience of automated server/workstation builds and patching
- Maintain system access levels, authorities and security of the systems
- Strong understanding of security principles such as PCI - DSS
- Analysis and recommendation for changes to infrastructure environment
- Monitor server and network infrastructure
- Coordination of Hardware and Software upgrades including creating accurate purchase orders for complex configurations
- Troubleshooting & Problem resolution
- Provide direction and guidance to the infrastructure team
- Strong understanding of ITIL methodologies
If this sounds like you, please apply today or call Mel Reddy on 03 8399 9900 for more information.