- Reviewing proposed FTTx future developments.
- Creating underground or aerial scopes to provide continuity path for proposed development across nbn technologies. (FTTP, FTTN,FTTC,HFC).
- Providing reactive network scopes for held order TOW including Cable Assignment Optimisation
- Reviewing final asbuilt packs for compliance and completeness of all underground and aerial scopes. Upload into systems.
- Providing live phone support to IWF or field delivery DP on compliance and completeness of all underground and aerial solutions.
- Coordinating and manage the data integrity associated with spatial and other data systems
You will have:
- Extensive experience in the design and delivery of fixed telecommunication access networks, with a thorough understanding of copper, fibre, aerial, underground and intra-building solutions.
- Thorough understanding of access network design principles, industry standards and installation practices. A willingness to learn on the job and develop their skillsets accordingly.
- Experience with GIS based software such as AutoCAD, QGIS and MapInfo; experience in any of them will be an advantage.
- Strong knowledge of copper cross connect, splicing, termination and testing methodology. (FTTP, FTTN, FTTC, HFC).
- Construction experience of active or passive networks will be an advantage