Information Management Advisor
|Job Title:||Information Management Advisor|
|Contact Name:||Deborah Hulme-Parkinson|
|Job Published:||November 21, 2018 09:39|
The Information Management Advisor provides a range of information management services and advice to employees and is responsible for the strategic organisation, dissemination and management of information assets. Provision of document and records management advice and support, Administration of the organisation's core document and records management tools and intranet (HP Records Manager and Microsoft SharePoint), and administration of the organisation's website and content management system (Sitecore).
A partner to the business primarily responsible for the planning, coordination and delivery of key information management initiatives. The Information Management Advisor is required to assist in providing strategic and operational advice and support to employees in managing documents and records, online content, and working collaboratively in a digital environment, using corporate information management tools.
· High-level written and verbal communication, interpersonal, consultation, presentation and stakeholder management skills.
· Ability to provide leadership and provide expert advice on information management issues to a variety of stakeholders.
· Ability to prioritise and manage your time and workload appropriately to ensure timely delivery of key milestones.
· High-level of research, conceptualisation, analytic and problem-solving skills.
· Demonstrated training development and delivery skills.
· Demonstrated team and project management skills.
· Can work independently with minimal supervision, while also possessing the ability to work collaboratively and cohesively within a small team.
· Has a strategic approach to contemporary information management and information governance, and the ability to provide and implement innovative and effective solutions to complex information management problems.
· Is a leader and has experience effecting organisational change to effectively implement and embed information management best practices.
· A motivated self-starter, who uses their initiative, takes responsibility and required action, is consultative when necessary, and is decisive within the scope of their responsibility.
Ideally you will have a tertiary qualification in Information Systems, Records, Archives, and or Knowledge Management is desirable but not essential.
Based in Docklands in great offices with a friendly team this role is initially for 6 months with an opportunity of an extension. Immediate start or at least before Christmas for the right candidate.
Please apply today to ensure a new role at the end of 2018.
03 8399 9910
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Change Management Consultant
$80000 - $110000.00 per annum, Benefits: + Super + Bonus
Salary on application
Senior Change Consultant
$110000 - $150000.00 per annum, Benefits: + Super + Bonus
$115000 - $120000.00 per annum, Benefits: + Super
$0 - $330 per day