The deliverables of the role include:
- Manage the effective delivery of build projects within a designated region on-time, on-budget and in alignment with customer expectations.
- Performing end-to-end project planning, alignment and management across projects within the designated region(s);
- Development and maintenance of the project scope documents including Project Management Plan, Project Work Package documentation. Efficient identification and ongoing management of key influences on specified project(s), such as risks, issues, actions, incoming/outgoing dependencies, scope changes and change requests.
- Timely and clear escalation of material risks or issues to the program manager if a resolution is not possible at the regional level;
- Plan and manage all the handover and transition activities between the Construction team and its key stakeholders
Experience that is required for this role:
- Experience project managing the building/deployment of telecommunication solutions and networks;
- Experience in managing vendors and major contracts;
- Experience managing projects using PMBOK or Prince2;
- Understanding of telecommunication architecture framework
- Sound understanding of the telecommunications industry and the key technologies used.
- Experienced in working with project scheduling tools, ideally Primavera P6, or alternatively MS Project
If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply online or contact Robert Daniels on 02 8023 5699.