My client is a household name in relation to Telecommunications within Australia and they are looking for an experience Change Manager to join their team on a 6-month initial contract.
This role will be responsible for acting as a change agent in applying all industry recognised improvement methodologies, tools and concepts where cultural, operational and physical change is taking place. The role will also lead communications initiatives required throughout the Change Management process.
The Change Manager will work closely with key stakeholders and will establish a network of allies that will inspire and drive the rigour, value and benefits of continual improvement throughout the entire organisation. The Change Manager will exemplify the businesses values and advocate a culture of patience, agility and creativity within the business improvement framework and methodologies.
- Delivery of specific documents and/or reports, at specific milestones in the projects, as defined in the group’s procedures.
- Complete Planning with relation to Change within operations when introducing new projects.
- Participate in project kick off, to gain understanding of the project scope, resources and timeline, and any non-standard aspects to the project.
- Perform and deliver Change Impact Assessments for all related Operations areas for the projects by engaging with different SMEs to understand the change impacts
- Support / Facilitate in the creation of the impacted Stakeholders
- Facilitate workshops with stakeholders for planning the change by identifying required change interventions
- Develop communication collaterals and identify appropriate mechanism to communicate to the relevant stakeholders