Join an existing contact centre support engineering team whose main responsibility is to ensure the provision of service to clients by ensuring that their IT infrastructure and systems remain operational through proactively identifying, investigating and resolving technical incidents and problems.
- Monitor infrastructure remotely
- Ensure operational hardware and software on client site
- Ensure configuration management
- Receive and record incidents
- Ensure compliance and client satisfaction
- Provide telephonic support to clients
- Provide inputs and guidance to continuously improve internal tools and methods
You will bring:
- Knowledge of GENESYS technologies and devices
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Understanding of networking concepts
- Ownership of and responsibility for the delivery of solutions
- 5+ years of experience working in IT services in a corporate environment
If this sounds like the next career move for you, please apply today or call Stefanie Harms on 03 8399 9930 with any questions.