- Outside Plant Telco Project Manager
- Permanent Position at Campbellfield Location
- Excellent company and team culture
The Project Manager is responsible for the overall management of a project including resource planning, quality delivery, Health Safety, Environment and Quality management, ensuring milestones are met including change requests, EOT's are managed, hazard management, budgets and financial performance targets are achieved and client expectations are managed.
Outside Plant PM experience and a White Card Certification is mandatory for this role.
You should have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of Diploma qualifications in a related area (e.g. Project Management, Construction, Engineering).
- Construction Induction White Card
- Experience implementing operational strategies and delivering programs that have successfully produced high level results, across financial performance, safety, project delivery, human resources and business systems.
- Proven experience successfully managing projects within the telecommunications and/or construction industries.
- Experience in risk, change and critical incident management
- Technical and Functional Capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to influence key stakeholders to ensure objectives are met (or exceeded).
- Demonstrated high level of credibility and able to instil confidence and influence others
03 8399 9944