- Understanding and timely communication of impacts of changes and outages to the customer outlining the specific technology systems and applications impacted.
- Participating in the incident, incident, problem, change and request fulfilment processes and act as the advocate between service delivery teams and the customer.
- Driving to closure any issues or requests raised by the customer and ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Participating in account planning and strategy development, ensuring services are maintained and extension of service offerings are identified.
- Ensuring continuous improvement plans are in place for all customer accounts, including account documentation and drive improvements in line with ITIL practices and disciplines.
- Providing account leadership and technical guidance, acting as a key part of their "virtual IT' team.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Extensive experience working in an operational service delivery function in a managed services organisation.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent knowledge of all Cloud bases and managed services, service levels, processes and systems
- Ability to work with technical teams to drive an outcome
- Excellent leadership qualities