The role will see you designing and building end user applications with ReactJS. Beyond front end development, you will also be building microservices to improve the integration and performance of your application.
As a UX & Microservices solution architect you will:
- Contribute to the overall Solution Architecture of the platform
- Plan and prioritise the project
- Develop critical components of the platform
- Deliver high quality carrier-grade software
- Automate test coverage
- Review code for team members
- Make platform architecture decisions
- Perform technology capability assessments
You will be responsible for designing and developing new features across multiple components of a new platform. Your tasks will involve designing efficient systems while working with a variety of programming languages in diverse environments; you will be required to be agile enough to address new technical challenges fast.
As a UX & Microservices solution architect you have:
- 3 years experience as a solution architect
- 3 years experience working with ReactJS
- 2 years experience working with the Microservices style of architecture
This is an opportunity to join a small team of passionate engineers working on a world first, cutting-edge platform designed to improve the daily communications of millions of users.
Applications close on Wednesday November 28th.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for any further information.