Be at the forefront of innovative security solutions
Fantastic global positioning, career development and work-life balance
A global leader in systems integration, managed and professional services, this organisation pride themselves in being at the forefront of IT innovation and transformation
- Joining the Professional Services business, you will be working across a diverse client- base throughout the full solutions life-cycle of various security projects and implementations.
- Supporting consultants in the design phase, then building, implementing, configuring and optimizing, this role will see you acting as the trusted security engineer to your team and your clients
- Leading design discussions with clients, generating quality design documentation and working through implementation of quality solutions to ensure client expectations are delivered on.
- Interact with clients on site to meet complex requirements of a solution and ensure that problems and issues that cannot be resolved are escalated to the relevant third parties.
- Be responsible for project management and administration, write reports, proposals and project documentation.
- 5+ years demonstrable experience in a similar position, preferably within a professional or managed services environment in a team mead/senior capacity
- CCNP/CCIE Security certifications
- Extensive working experience in a project focused environment
- Advance knowledge across the following technologies; Cisco ASA & Firepower, Palo Alto Networks, LTM/GTM for F5.
- Desirable skills would be across the following technologies: Cisco ISE, Cisco Amp, Threatgrid, Stealthwatch.
This is an extremely responsive and balanced workplace boasting unparalleled IT industry positioning, highly competitive salary and ongoing training . You will be part of a focused team where your dedication and hard-work never goes unnoticed
For more information on this opportunity and a confidential discussion around your next move, please call Lucy 02 8023 5615