A market leading fund management and advisory company, based in the heart of Sydney CBD
The role will involve user support, systems support, preventative maintenance, troubleshooting issues, implementing solutions and documentation. The business is migrating from on-premise into the cloud, and you will play a key role in facilitating this transition.
- Be the 1st point of contact for all IT queries [user support, system admin, application support]
- Provide Windows desktop, server and printer support.
- Work with key vendors in migrating services to cloud providers.
- Support key department applications to ensure smooth operation and coordinate resolutions with vendors
- Maintain and administer Windows Servers to ensure core services are maintained:
- Active Directory and Group Policy
- Antivirus and Patching
- Manage phone system
- Implement approved IT projects
- Previous experience in managing a SME Windows network environment
- Previous experience in a client facing support role
- Broad experience in Windows desktop (Windows 7 and 10) and printer support
- Experience supporting Office 365
- Experience in supporting cloud services such as Dropbox
- Experience in liaising with industry vendors
- Solid Windows Server systems administration skills
- Good understanding of network administration (LAN/WAN, DNS, DHCP etc)
- Understanding of storage and SAN technologies is desirable.
- An understanding of IT security and compliance principles is highly desirable.
For more information on the role and a confidential discussion, please call Lucy on 02 8023 5615 and APPLY NOW