You'll have the opportunity to design and build with the latest in mobile technology, ultimately playing an instrumental role in digital transformation. You will be involved in the development of a greenfield product that will have an impact on the daily life of thousands of people.
As an experienced iOS Developer, you have:
- Commercial experience developing native iOS applications and are fluent in Swift, Storyboards, Auto Layout, UIKit, Multi-threading and/or CoreData.
- Experience with Xcode + Instruments, interfacing with REST back-ends, unit and UI testing via Apple XCTest framework.
- Excellent knowledge of common UI libraries, themes and Apple's HIG.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Experience in publishing to the iTunes app store (Vital).
- Experience working in an agile environment.
This is an opportunity to be involved from the ground up with a revolutionary product, affecting the everyday lives of thousands of people. If you love mobile technology, software development, data, innovation and are interested in making a difference, this role is for you!
Please do not hesitate to get in contact with us for any more information.
Applications close Tuesday December 4th.