As an Instructional Designer you will:
- Develop role-based learning and performance support materials
- Build learning modules in Captivate and graphic and communication artefacts
- Create engaging learning activities, practical exercises and compelling course content
- Work with subject matter experts (SMEs)
- Deliver live webinars
- Incorporate 70:20:10 framework in the overall training design
As an Instructional Designer you have:
- Tertiary qualifications (Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or equivalent) and or significant experience in instructional design
- Proven experience in instructional design for large scale system implementation training rollouts
- Experience in blended learning
- Excellent visual design skills to ensure learning materials are engaging
Please apply now to find out more about this opportunity with an Australian icon in the education industry.
The application deadline is Thursday morning the 6th of December.