You will be responsible for providing key contact and relationships across a variety of business stakeholders and development teams. The project will be application and hardware-based deployment and will support customers in networks and the OSS specifically.
Your future responsibilities include:
- Accountable for delivering assigned project management tasks.
- Delivery of projects based on specifications
- Requirements drafting and reconciliation
- Coordinating resources
- Manage risks and conflicts with the client
- Attending to schedules and communications
- Facilitate workshops with internal and external stakeholders
- Knowledge transfer to other team members
Successful attributes include:
- Experience with deploying Operational Support Systems for Telco Providers
- PMBOK experience required
- Strong stakeholder engagement and communication skills.
- Experience working on complex projects
This is a great opportunity for the experienced Project Manager to flex their existing skills while gaining valuable experience within a well-regarded organisation. Please submit your CV via the APPLY button or contact Robert Daniels on 02 8023 5699.