They are searching for a dedicated Senior Engineer with outstanding Network experience to join their operations team and service their Cloud and Managed Services customers. Not only will you work within a team that is very supportive and close knit, but you will also be exposed to the wide variety of technologies that exist within their environment.
To be successful in this role, you would have the following experience:
- Experience with Network technologies, including LAN and WAN
- Experience with MPLS networks
- Experience with clustered network environments
- Fortinet Firewalls and Citrix Netscaler exposure
- CISCO Nexus Switches and ASA Firewalls exposure
- Cisco CCNP/CCNA Certification.
- Cisco CCIE certification (desirable)
- Strong understanding of Intel, VMware, O365, Azure, AWS and other cloud tech
- Windows server and related Microsoft technologies (Exchange, Active Directory, Remote Desktop Services, Internet Information Services) including monitoring and troubleshooting, administration, replication technologies, security hardening and performance
- Strong customer communication and documentation skills
- Support experience with significantly sized user base (>2000 users)
- Prior experience managing/leading a small-medium sized team
- Managed small to large complex virtualised multi-tenant hosting environments
- Built and maintained strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Infrastructure design, build, deployment and disaster recovery testing
- Citrix XenApp experience preferred
- Proficient in ITIL methodologies: change, incident, problem and configuration management
This is an incredible opportunity for an individual who is looking to work with exciting technology in a new office with exceptional facilities, with a team of great people.