As an experienced Change Manager, you will be:
- Creating and implementing the transition plan from a legacy system.
- Providing guidance and leadership to a project team including a Test Analyst, Business Analyst and Data Analyst.
- Assist in external stakeholder engagement.
- Plan ,create and deliver training for operational use of the new system by the client business centre users.
As an Experienced Change Manager, you have:
- At least 5 years' demonstrated hands-on experience in managing change and planning, creating and delivering training.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and commitment to service delivery.
- Strong stakeholder engagement experience.
- Change Management experience in cloud-based services.
- Certifications in formal Change Management and training methodology.
- Knowledge of legal and privacy issues related to case management.
This is an opportunity to jump in to a fast moving, highly respected Government Department, at a unique time to be involved at the centre of an important transition period.
Flexible and part-time work options will also be considered!
If you are a fast moving, highly motivated and driven individual searching for the next opportunity to get stuck into a high priority project, this role is for you!
Applications close Friday December 7th.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions.