They are searching for a dedicated Senior Engineer with outstanding IaaS/DRaaS experience to join their operations team and service their Cloud and Managed Services customers. Not only will you work within a team that is very supportive and close knit, but you will also be exposed to the wide variety of technologies that exist within our own environment and the impressive group of customers we service so passionately.
To be successful in this role, you would have the following experience:
- To be successful in this role, you would have the following:
- Strong understanding and experience with Compute/Host, VMware, Cisco UCS.
- Experience with Zerto, HyperVisor, Intel, V-Centre (VCD);
- Understanding of O365, Azure, AWS and other cloud tech (Highly Desirable).
- Experience supporting significantly sized user base (>2000 users);
- Proven capability in Cloud & Managed Services design, build, deployment and disaster recovery testing;
- Proficient in ITIL methodologies: change, incident, problem and configuration management;
- Working knowledge of cloud automation, concepts and experience delivering them;
- Strong customer communication and documentation skills.
This is an incredible opportunity for an individual who is looking to work with exciting technology in a new office with exceptional facilities, with a team of great people. This role will allow you to also work on site with some exceptional customers.