Key responsibilities include:
- Communicating and resolving any key technical issues on a day to day level 1 and level 2 expert troubleshooting and high-level technical support, to internal employees.
- Creating, performing initial investigation and correct assignment of incidents for all CMS client incidents.
- Delivering high quality tickets through the ITSM solution and making sure that details are captured.
- Ensuring support requests are resolved within SLA in accordance with ITIL principles.
- Working across a windows-based environment.
- Uploading and managing tickets.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Knowledge and experience with processes aligned to the ITIL framework for incident management
- Experience working with an ITSM solution to create and manage incidents and service requests.
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated ability in fault analysis and troubleshooting technical issues.
- Must have strong analytical capability with a thorough intelligent approach to problem solving
03 8399 9949