|Job Title:||Project Director|
|Location:||Sydney C B D|
|Salary:||$800 - $1100 per day|
|Contact Name:||Gus Jansen|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||December 20, 2018 10:03|
The program is responsible for the delivery of a large capital works program across metropolitan Sydney and regional/rural NSW. This program addresses the need to accommodate population growth as well as the need to refresh and update current facilities to meet the growing needs of future generations of population.
As a Project Director you will be responsible for:
* Procurement and management of external consultants.
* Preparation and oversight of formal business cases and the case for change.
* Development of master plans, concept design and schematic designs.
* Engagement with agencies including Roads Maritime Services, Department of Planning & Environment, Government Architect, utilities, and the Office of Environment and Heritage.
* Management of budgets and cash flows through the infrastructure planning phase.
* Stakeholder engagement, both internally and externally including school directors and Principals, community groups, agencies and other interested parties.
* Engagement and consultation with Advisory Services and Property Acquisition as well as Finance, Procurement and Communications & Engagement.
You will have experience in:
* Projects of significant size and complexity in a project director role.
* Early project life cycle including business case development and/or management of complex projects.
* High level analytical and conceptual skills, including the ability to formulate project plans, and strategy within a complex service delivery environment.
* Superior stakeholder management, including the ability to analyse and interpret information from different sources to identify issues and risks, and formulate strategies to address them.
* High level people management and the capacity to lead both reporting staff and external consultants to achieve high levels of performance.
* Relevant tertiary Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management, Project Management or a technically related field.
It is a sought after employer with internal growth opportunities. If you would like to find out more, please get in touch.
Deadline for applications is Tuesday the 18th of December.
Gus 02 8023 5688