We're currently seeking a passionate Service Delivery Manager with proven experience in CRM and online booking systems. You'll be working with one of Australia's leading brands to manage the vendor relations for upcoming software releases to transform existing Salesforce and CRM systems.
Why this role?
If you love a supportive team environment and find yourself saying "WE CAN' rather than "I CAN' you'll find yourself right at home in this new role. You'll be joining an energetic team who is undertaking the mammoth task of upgrading, transforming and re inventing the internal supply chain and logistics systems across one of Australia's largest retail providers. You'll be challenged and have a fantastic opportunity to manage vendor relationships and an internal team praised for their outstanding incident mitigation and resolution.
You'll be responsible for managing upcoming software releases, vendor relationships and an internal team.
To qualify for this fantastic opportunity you'll need:
- A minimum of 7 years experience in Service Delivery Management (SDM)
- A minimum of 3 years experience working with vendors from a "software house'
- Outstanding vendor management experience
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- To be a proactive issue mitigator and resolver
- Solid financial management experience across large multi tiered systems
- Experience using/rolling out Salesforce or e-commerce software/systems
- You'll have tried and tested logistics/FMCG/Supply Chain experience
- You're the go to when it comes to negotiation with vendors and key stakeholders
- You're a customer focused individual
- You're passionate and an excellent organizer
- An ITIL certification
- Outstanding staff engagement and recognition
- A competitive salary
- Modern facilities
- Access to state of the art technology
If we've peaked your interest and you're looking for a spectacular start to 2019 click 'Apply' now or call James Lawson on 03 8399 9913.