- Regional BDM role selling to Top 500 listed companies
- Regional Sales Target and lucrative bonus structure
- Fantastic Sales and Presales team
Our client is a leader in telecommunications and mobility devices. They are a trusted brand and are well established in the APAC market. They currently looking to appoint Regional Account Director to drive sales in their enterprise solutions.
You will be selling products and solutions that are currently been invested in. Solutions include IT transformation for DevOps, Enterprise cloud solutions, Cloud Security Solutions and SDN
You naturally have a strong passion for developing long term customer partnerships while meeting short term targets and breakthrough goals in a highly competitive marketplace.
Your current exposure will include large accounts in sectors such as Bank and Finance, Web scale & Tech Companies, Retail & Consumer, Automotive, Pharma, Healthcare and Cloud Service Providers.
You have a strong ability to:
- Understand, anticipate, and articulate customer needs,
- Work with various business units and partners, developing and closing creative solutions to meet those needs
- Apply economic analysis and financial concepts when managing a sales opportunity.
- Have a proven track record in breakthrough sales in the relevant sectors
- Have experience and a good understanding of Networking, Data Center and cloud platform solutions.
- Have experience and a good understanding of enterprise branch networking requirements
- Think strategically to leverage technical, marketing, end-user, and industry information to enable both personals and customers' success.
- Develop/maintain excellent on-going internal and external partnerships in order to communicate and drive customer requirements into the business unit product plans.
- Manage relationships with customers at all levels - enable parallel top down sales through executive relationships and bottoms up sales through teams
- Experience selling to IT in the Fortune 500 across the Finance, Insurance, Manufacturing, Health Care, Pharmaceutical, Media, Retail, Technology verticals.
- Proven track record of sales success and new account breakthrough (hunter)
- <[endif]-->Proven track record of break through sales
- Contributes to the development of innovative solutions and ideas to drive incremental revenue.
- <[endif]-->Broad knowledge of Cloud and Network Virtualization, Data Center Architectures(incl. Openstack, VMware, Cloudstack and/or other CMS , Next Generation Communications, Wide Area Networking, Routing and Optics (DCi)
- <[endif]-->More than 5 years experience with a bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Strong business acumen in planning and organizing, information integration, decision-making and ability to achieve results while focusing on customer requirements and business success.
- <[endif]-->Is accountable for developing and implementing business strategies.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business or Marketing or equivalent experience.
If you would like to work for a company that prides itself on team performance and delivering innovative solutions, then please submit your CV via the link button.