The Project Manager will also deliver the corporate and operational strategies of the business by planning and managing projects to scope and business case requirements within agreed budget and schedule.
You will have:
- Strong track record of delivering multiple projects on time, on budget and to the required standard
- Extensive experience in Project Management and project methodologies
- Strong project leadership skills enabling delivery against project objectives for senior management and the customer
- Sound understanding of the underlying technologies involved in project implementations
- Strong negotiation skills
- Understands QA principles for validation and verification
- Has had exposure to quality managements systems or accreditations, i.e. ISO 9001
- Advance user of MS Word, Excel and Project applications to support PM admin functions
- ITIL fundamentals certification and PMI certification, or equivalent qualifications (Prince II).
Critical to this role is ability to engage and influence stakeholders across all levels of the business. You will also be highly organised and have ability to deliver great results quickly.
If you believe you have the technical capability, strong customer philosophy and are wanting to make a real difference, then apply to the role following the link below.