As a Project Coordinator, you will be:
- Coordinating field activity
- Contacting field delivery partners for validating scheduled jobs and timelines for delivery
- Creating change requests and processes within the company system
- Ensuring the failed change KPI is met
- Processing incidents via ticketing tool (Remedy) and workforce tools (Maximo, Quintiq)
- Validate and verify artifacts received from field partners
- Documentation of work activities
- Creating work load reports for management
- Documentation and reporting of work activities
As a project coordinator, you have:
- Any graduate or equivalent degree
- 2-3 years of experience in Telecom network operations and maintenance
- Experience in communication with field teams and partners
- Understanding of broadband and FTTN networks
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated approach to problem solving.
- Exposure to telecom technologies such as FTTH/ FTTN, VDSL, etc.
- Exposure in Trouble-ticket systems
This is an opportunity to gain hands on exposure to a revolutionary project, leading the world in telecommunications. You will be working alongside a highly motivated team.
If you are interested in this unique opportunity, do not hesitate to apply!
Applications close Thursday December 10th.