- Exciting opportunity to work for a well-known Australian brand
- 12 month contract
- Tableau or Alteryx experience ideal
Full Job Description
An exciting opportunity exists for a well-known Australian brand as they seek a Data Analyst with SQL experience.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate with the team, assign tasks, guide the team members on technical issues, tracking and getting the tasks to closure.
- Gather requirements based on discussion with business users and vendors through workshops.
- Production implementation and support of application, handling product issues and change requests.
- Manage the design, development and testing using scripting, data transformation from legacy systems to new database ensuring data integrity and application stability.
- Write procedures, triggers for data extraction, data cleaning and reporting.
- Extract data using SQL queries.
- Complete function and non-functional testing.
- Experience in Excel reporting (macros and VB).
- Tableau or Alteryx background ideal
- Highly analytical and be able to manage large amounts of data
- Extensive customer facing experience.
- Must have proven experience working in a Data Analyst role, preferable attained through working on large complaex telecommunication or contruction projects