- Provide frontline communication with clients which involve complex and sensitive conversations
- Escalation to the appropriate staff for resolution of personal, confronting issues.through a contact centre environment
- Opening/scanning/distribution of incoming mail
- Respond to legal requests
- Coordinate and undertake the handling of files including the transfer of files to and from other sections, scanning, maintaining file tracking systems, creation and verification of new applications, disposal of obsolete records and solicitor requests and subpoenas.
- Maintain accurate records and records information systems and functions for the team/business unit in accordance with records management policies,
- Undertake other administrative duties as required which may include receiving and paying invoices, chasing up outstanding payments and data entry.
- Minimum 2 years experience in an Information Services Officer/Customer Service Officer position ideally in a Government environment
- Records management experience
- Demonstrated administration skills
- Ability to make decisions and escalate enquiries as required
- A working understanding of workers insurance legislation would be benefical for this position
- Excellent relationship management and communication skills are essential