- Excellent Opportunity to work
- Join a passionate, highly skilled team
- Based in Sydney CBD
Based in Sydney's CBD our client a leading Government agency are seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment supporting the General Manager.
This role provides professional, high level secretarial and administrative support to senior level Executives and their teams. Operating at a senior level, this role requires an individual who is comfortable in communicating with people at all levels in the organisation, industry and wider community.
- Pro-actively manage diaries and make and co-ordinate appointments
- Gather information for meetings, prepare papers and complete monthly reporting
- Coordination of travel as required, including travel expense reimbursement.
- Prepare complex correspondence, reports and presentations to a high quality.
- Organise and expedite the flow of work through the Executive and initiate any follow up actions.
- Arrange functions and visits including sourcing of venues and catering
- Additional clerical, administrative and general office duties as requested.
To be successful in this role, you must be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience in an Executive Assistant role supporting Senior Level Executives
- Ability to work through difficult problems professionally
- Development of new processes and improvement of existing processes
- Advanced MS Word and PowerPoint, Intermediate Excel and the ability to prepare high level presentations
- Fast and accurate typing speed
- Proven ability to plan, co-ordinate and follow through on projects
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with peers effectively
- Strong editorial and proof reading skills
- Friendly, can-do attitude
- Ability to interact with people at all levels
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a first round interview