Key Responsibilities and duties include:
- Gathering market data and identifying new business opportunities and product growth opportunities.
- Designing and sourcing new products for assigned product categories.
- Working closely with the Architecture team to design products.
- Producing principles and guidelines for the design of infrastructure, services and products.
- Producing and presenting cloud-based products and solutions, and their benefits and features, to managers, directors and technical SME's.
- Acting as a key point of contact for delivery teams in regards to product pricing, implementation, operations, and support.
- Creating and maintaining vendor specification sheets for products
The ideal candidate will have:
- Comprehensive technical knowledge in IT Services / Hosting environment
- Strong business acumen, including competitive analysis
- Comprehensive knowledge across Intel, Sun, IBM (OS.400, AIX), HP (HPUX)), Storage Area Networks, Network Management, Hosting Services, Unified Communications and Virtualisation.
- Comprehensive understanding of the NIST Cloud reference architecture models with strong previous experience across the following architecture layers; Infrastructure as a Service, Platform as a Service and Software as a Service.
- Ability to meet tight schedules and cost targets without compromising requirements
- Effectively working with and influencing senior management.
- Experience with multi-tenant public and private cloud Infrastructure as a Service environment.
- ITIL certification