Key responsibilities and duties:
- Monitoring and Managing Transit network capacity
- Developing Network Optimisation design packages to support network grooming / capacity upgrades.
- Developing capacity demand forecasts and short/long term upgrade cost models.
- Ensuring timely resolution of capacity issues in TRANSIT network.
- Delivering cost improvements for TRANSIT capacity management.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Extensive experience in the Telco industry with experience in Transit network capacity management and optimisation.
- Experience in initiating, designing and executing improvements to processes and systems in an IT or Telecommunications environment.
- Experience of managing processes and applying business process excellence.
- Ability to solve complex business problems with a complex set of information and data.
- Demonstrated experience in TRANSIT core network management and in using Mapinfo and spatialNet planning tools.
- Experience in network capacity data collection and working on other OSS systems.
- Scripting and data analytics skills (Python)