This is an exciting opportunity to work for one of Australia's "Big four' banks within Sydney's CBD. This is initially a one-year fixed term contract but due to the nature and size of the organisation there are opportunities to extend after this.
Your new role
There are 2 positions available for Senior Change Managers to join this bank within the Business Banking division.
You will be given the opportunity to work across multiple project streams for example in Business lending and the ideal candidate would be open to moving into a Lead Change Management position.
You will be responsible for leading and managing multiple change initiatives that ensure the design, development and implementation of change supports the customer and banker needs as well as aligning to the broader business strategy.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and maintaining a resource plan and securing resources
- Scope definition and management
- Determine, develop and manage the change plan
- Stakeholder Management and engagement
- Regular status reporting
- Portfolio Management
- To be successful in this role, you must be able to demonstrate:
- A proven track record of managing complex change initiatives.
- The ability to influence stakeholders at a high level.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- The ability to multi task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Have large scale enterprise experience.
Any experience in banking or financial services would be a great advantage.
- Competitive Salary
- The opportunity to work for one of the largest financial organisations in Australia
- Career progression to a Change Management Lead
If this role is of interest, please apply now!
02 8023 5601