In this role you will be:
- Performing campaign data analysis , ensuring that upstream changes in data do not negatively impact marketing campaigns.
- Perform root cause analysis including problem definition, investigation and developing correction and prevention processes.
- Support projects to analyse, cleanse, enrich and monitor campaign data quality.
- Perform impact assessments of changes in upstream systems like MDM and their impacts on downstream campaign systems.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
Essential to the role:
- Proven experience as a Campaign Analyst or Campaign Specialist.
- 2 years experience with Informatica data profiling and SQL profiling.
- 2 years experience with Informatica ETL or equivalent.
- Netezza / Teradata / Oracle Exadata data warehouse platforms or equivalent.
- Experience using a Relational Database Management system or equivalent CRM.
- Ability to explain technical information in business terms.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in writing and verbally.
- A strong understanding of user requirements gathering, maintenance and support.
We'd like it if you had:
- Experience with data modelling tools like ERwin.
- Cognos BI or equivalent analytics/reporting tools.
- Hadoop / Big Data knowledge and experience.
If you're searching for an opportunity to be right at the heart of one of the largest campaign roll-outs operated by an industry leader, this role is for you!
Applications close Friday January 18th.
Please feel free to reach out to us for more information.