Our client is a not-for-profit company, whose goal is to help increase demand for its member's products through investments in marketing, innovations and R&D, promoting the use of Wool as a fabric.
They offer a cohesive and collaborative environment, with excellent opportunity for career growth and great work/ life balance.
Sitting within the close-knit Trade and Extension Events team, this role is responsible for the Project Management of global Trade Shows and Events, as well as content for Global Centre's of Excellence and other Showcases.
This is an autonomous role that will see you Project Manage up to 20 Trade Shows and Events globally (US, UK and Asia), including event planning, design and production. You will engage internally to draw together relevant content and drive deliverables around timeframes and then project manage operational teams on the ground locally (Asia, UK and US) to deliver the events.
The trade shows are focused on supply chain for the fashion industry (attendees such as designers, merchandisers, producers and fabric technicians), with peak times around the global fashion calendar (September and June).
- Manage yearly trade show budget
- Develop and manage trade show calendar
- Manage trade show stand designs, invitations, collateral and marketing materials
- Manage project milestones to deadlines
- Liaise and communicate with a range of stakeholders (internal and external) to drive awareness of project requirements and completion deadlines
- Manage marketing material collateral
- Keep up to date with latest technology which can be used in trade education, propose ideas to improve services and event quality
- Develop and manage communications plan to promote the events via digital platforms, EDMs and press releases
- Event reporting and analysis to determine success
- Work with overseas offices to ensure presence at the most current and relevant trade fairs
- Monitoring performance and relevance of current shows and reporting to Program Manager; reassessing trade fair calendar each year
- Manage the fit out of new Resource Centre's including researching and coordinating purchase of furniture, artworks and the setup of displays etc
- Relevant tertiary qualifications highly regarded
- Experience managing a calendar of Events or Trade Shows
- Proven Project Management experience, with a track record of success in driving towards key milestones and ensuring effective delivery
- Understanding of the Fashion or Fabric Industry highly regarded
- At least 3 years of experience Managing Trade Shows or Events and driving successful outcomes
- Experience in the Project Administration role highly regarded
- Outstanding communications and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical, strategic planning and organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Keen and eager to learn
There is no closing date - interviews for successful applicants will be conducted immediately, so please apply asap.
Applications will be treated in the strictest confidence and should be directed to:
02 8023 5607