A global leader delivering software solutions providing for the delivery of enterprise applications in data centers and cloud platforms, including local and global load balancing, application visibility, performance monitoring and container network services.
This autonomous position will see you conducting pre-sales technical assistance and solutions and product education to customers. You will be the sole Sales Engineer in the Australian market, responsible for nurturing existing relationships and driving the development of relationships with prospective clients
Additionally, this role requires someone who has the ability to engage with customers (new and existing) and to effectively evangelize solutions by highlighting technical merits while simultaneously addressing their needs
- Architecting complete solutions which meet client needs in the high-end markets.
- Developing technical presentations and product demonstrations.
- Designing, implementing and testing POC environments.
- Participating in customer field events such as trade shows, conferences, seminars, etc. whilst representing the brand
- Responding to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs.
- Participating in the development of technical account strategy.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in vendor sales
- Self-motivated with a proven track record in hardware/software sales and a strong knowledge of technology.
- Demonstrable experience building networking, software and virtualization solutions
- Strong understanding of DC infrastructure products, SDN and virtualization technologies
- Expertise with automation and orchestration tools
For more information and a confidential discussion on your next career move, please call Lucy on 02 8023 5615 and APPLY NOW!