-Driving performance processes and performing a detailed analysis of the program.
-Impact assessment of changes to the program
-collaborate with key internal and external stakeholders
-Provide tactical support to mitigate risks
-Management of Program reporting and presentation to Managers and key stakeholders
As an experienced Senior Data Analyst, you have:
- At least 4 years of experience with SQL, Tableau and SQL
- Experience in presenting analysis, risks and other relevant information in a format appropriate for people at different levels of an organisation
- Experience in an infrastructure contracting environment and/or telecommunications industry
- Experience in or exposure to a project management environment and understanding of project management principles
- Ability to extract and manipulate information and data from key business systems using business intelligence tools. Familiar in dealing with high volumes of data.
- Proven ability to collaborate with key stakeholders to drive outcomes whilst managing a complex program in a changing environment.
- Understanding of Change Management frameworks and methodologies
If you are looking to gain exposure to one of the world's largest telecommunications projects and advance your career at the same time, this is the role for you!
Applications close Friday, January 25th.
Please do not hesitate to get in contact with any further questions.