Looking for a System Engineer to join their team, the System Engineers role will be focus around expert technical design, support and implementation and integration within their telecommunications network environments.
- Development and integration of various systems used to configure, operate and maintain existing operational networks
- Collaborate with the engineering and operational teams to develop and roll out network configuration policies, new tools for automation of network elements deployment.
- Apply network performance and network capacity planning/management technologies and tools to operational network.
- Develop installation and test documentation in support of OSS deployments.
- Contribute to better integration of OSS and BSS systems
- 5+ years in the Systems Engineering/OSS role preferably within telecommunications environment
- <[endif]-->Windows/Linux based sys admin skills, familiarity with variety of environments. Ability of installing systems from scratch, security patch updates, maintenance and support for software/OS related issues
- VM environments deployment and ongoing support
- Network virtualisation
- Proven ability of scripting skills for API integration (PHP, Python etc)
- Good understanding of relational database (Oracle/SQL/MySQL), SQL Queries & Scripts
- Excellent verbal and written skills in the English language.
- Nokia SAM; SPLUNK, Zabbix, Solarwinds or similar
- Familiarity with Security concepts and its specific application to networking environments
- Understanding of networking technologies (Fixed and Mobile)