Work on some of Victoria's most exctiting telecommunication projects in a fast-growing sector and be part of a team with the highest standards of achievement, respect and professionalism.
Seeking a Compliance Manager (initial 3-month contract) to implement a Compliance Obligations Management system to consolidate information and provide monitoring and reporting on compliance and control effectiveness across various categories.
- Identification and evaluation of comlpliance obligations within the telecommunication legislative and compliance register
- Development and implementation of enterprise-wide and business unit specific compliance management framework and related policies
- Development of a Compliance Management Plan for identified deficiencies
- Development of the compliance obligation assesment criteria
- Assigning ownership for primary and secondary responsible managers across the telecommunications business
- Development and implementation of complicane control environment (artefacts)
- Development of an integrated compliance management change and monitoring strategy
You will bring:
- Experience in developing policies, procedures and checklists
- Experience as a Compliance Officer or Analyst
- Ability to apply compliance requirements to practical business solutions
- Business and general knowledge of IT applications
- Attention to detail, critical tinking and problem-solving skills
- Assessing and interpreting skills
- Interpersonal, relationship and communication skills
- Ability to interpret, proactive and reactive thinking
If this sounds like your next exciting contract, please apply today or contact Stefanie Harms on 03 8399 9930.