Your key responsibilities include:
- Financial Modelling and evaluating of the commercial viability of various business proposal
- Assisting the Sales & Finance departments with financial analysis and presentations for executives.
- Monitoring, analysing and proactively reporting on relevant market intelligence on industry/customer activity and key wireless market indicators.
- Developing and delivering customised client account analysis including financial and legal information, trends and summaries.
- Servicing various business units with regular and ad-hoc analysis to provide constructive insight into corporate and customer business drivers.
- Assisting with financial forecasting and quarterly financial presentations as required.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree in a business discipline (Accounting, Business, Commerce, Finance, Economics, Property).
- Sufficient experience in analytical/financial role.
- Previous decision support experience in sales/account management.
- Extensive experience in developing logically structured presentations for senior management.
- Strong financial analysis and modelling skills practiced in evaluation (DCF, NPV, IIR).
- Well-developed business Microsoft Excel modelling skills (clarity of assumptions and structure) and data set manipulation and analysis.
- Ability to critically evaluate proposals and opportunities, form a commercial view.
- Ability to work both autonomously, and collaboratively, across functions and engage varying levels of management.
- IT /Infrastructure background will be highly regarded.