Based in the Alexandra Head Office, with ample staff parking available, our client is a Global organisation, well established in Australia. They offer a range of technical and non-technical solutions for organisations, around data storage, security and information management.
They offer a supportive environment, with excellent professional development and career opportunities.
Due to continued growth they are looking to appoint a Senior Human Resources Business Partner - ANZ. Reporting to the Regional HRD, the role will see you taking Global initiatives and delivering locally.
Key focusses of the role are:
- Business Partnering - Building strong relationships with business stakeholders and work in partnership with the business around HR initiatives
- Talent Management and Leadership Coaching - this will include global mobility, succession planning, coaching managers to develop staff, leadership development
- Organisational Development
- Employee Relations
To be successful in this role you should be able to demonstrate:
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources,
- Management, or related Business discipline
- Demonstrated experience operating successfully in an HR BP role for at least 5 years, preferably in an IT, Services, FMCG, Manufacturing or Transport industry with exposure to both white collar and blue collar workforce
- Proven success in leading Talent Management and Leadership Coaching, where you have initiated and led programs and achieved outcomes
- Exposure to Employee Relations, with exposure to negotiating EBA's would be beneficial
- Experience in a global organisation highly desirable
- Strong knowledge of all generalist HR functions including: employment law, organisational planning, recruitment, employment relations, remuneration and benefits, leadership coaching, performance management, succession planning, safety leadership, HR procedures and policies;