The role provides technical leadership within services engagements, translating solution architecture into a technical implementation plan working closely with the technical team, PM and Customer team to ensure the technical components of the engagement are delivered to meet customer's business needs. Works closely with R&D and Customer Support to provide product and implementation feedback and to drive rapid resolution for engagement specific product and support issues. Mentors junior team members.
You will bring to the role :
5+ years technical IT experience that includes the following:Hands-on Java and/or .Net Development
- Deployment and configuration of complex enterprise software
- IT Operations and Application Support
- Solid understanding of Operating Systems (Linux/Windows)
- Experience with J2EE/LAMP/Microsoft stack
- Any direct experience with an APM solutions a big plus
- Application and systems performance management, measurement and analysis. Exposure to another monitoring tool is a bonus
- Must understand the interrelationships between the various infrastructure layers O/S, Disk. Network, NAS, SAN
- Working with a wide variety of platforms and application stacks. Ability to understand new application frameworks in customer environments quickly
- Consulting or Professional Services experience. Demonstrated ability to work with customers under tight deadlines
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field from an accredited University. Master's degree preferred OR commensurate work experience
- Passion for technology
- Desire to work on cutting edge technology and ability to absorb a wide variety of technologies
- Programming experience
- Customer-focused mindset
This role is available to candidates in both Sydney and Melbourne.
Your dedication will be rewarded with a healthy package, medical, wellness perks, extra leave and an award winning culture!
Please apply today to Vanessa Leevers 03 8399 9905