We are sourcing for an outstanding Solutions Architect who has a wealth of experience to join a global Application Intelligence company. The role provides Technical leadership in delivery projects, with involvement as solution architect, key technical subject matter expert, evangelist and liaison to project, business and executive stakeholders during all stages of the project/program delivery.
The role advises project teams and customers on implementation approach, strategy, integration, deployment, and adoption of best practices to ensure customer recognizes value from the deployed software after deployment.
Internal technical leadership to share project best practices, architecture guidance and process approach, create/support product enhancement requests, and provide supporting information such as technical and business criteria and KPIs from project activities
- Contributes to scoping activities by working with teams to define early technical architecture, statements of work (SoW) or Customer Change Orders (CCO)
- Delivers solutions that include best practices, customer goals and priorities, and practical implementation considerations, to project architecture collateral and roadmaps
- Contributes to all aspects of project technical planning including customer kick-off, project and sprint planning, deliverables review
- Contributes to and owns appropriate technical processes and deliverables, including Technical Architecture workshops and documentation, and documentation of 'as-is' and 'as-planned' solution assessments and environment health reviews
- Participates in project methodology including Sprint Planning/Estimating, Project execution tasks, Sprint administration, and other project technical support activities
- Assists Project Manager with project and program management including: Governance Plan, Customer Training Strategy, Change Control
- Artifacts, Testing and Deployment Strategy
- Engages with executive stakeholders to drive successful project and program outcomes; Works interactively with all project staff, both internal and customer
- Helps develop and enable champions and important stakeholders within the customer project team, extended team, and executive leadership. Evangelizes the solution for new stakeholders and shares these activities with Product Sales, PM and others to assist in new services sales and stronger project sponsorship from customer stakeholders
Critical Competencies (What Skills/Certifications do you need?)
- Demonstrates advanced communication and influencing skills at all levels. Able to influence at senior level and act as 'Trusted Advisor' internally and with customers at Program Steering Group level.
- Effectively facilitates advanced workshops and meetings to ensure all attendees are engaged and stated objectives are met;
- Demonstrates expert knowledge and awareness of their technology and delivery methodology:
- Expert level understanding of software or other APM products;
- Skills in technical areas which support the deployment and integration of solutions, including Advanced OS, DB, Storage; Virtualization, Cloud Architectures
- Proven experience in project Intervention (Triage/Rescue) working with Sales, Support and other Teams to remediate and manage customer issues
- Experience with current SLDC practices including Agile practices, DevOps and CI/CD strategies
- Multiple Programming languages and technologies preferred
It's important to note that this role will require travel, up to 50%, so you will not be adverse to jumping on a plane to destinations around the globe. You'll also need to hold Australian PR or Citizenship for this position.
This role is available to candidates in both Sydney and Melbourne.
Your dedication will be rewarded with a healthy package, medical, wellness perks, extra leave and an award winning culture!
Please apply today to Vanessa Leevers 03 8399 9905