This Technical lead will be responsible for .Net full stack developers and DevOps engineers. The role is a mixture of .Net development and Devops and a mixture of management and hands on development.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing 3 direct reports in the .Net space
- Collaborating, coaching and developing a team of high performing engineers.
- Stakeholder management
- Hands on development using technologies such as C#, .Net core, Web API, Angular etc.
- Work with internal and external teams to provide technical direction in building their automation capabilities.
- Design and implement the work practices required to support automation including SAFE, AGILE, DevOps and CI/CD.
- Identifying and successfully implementing advanced IT automation solutions
- Being accountable for the creation, build, support and rollout of platforms.
- Recruitment of new developers when required.
- Have proven experience leading a team in the .Net space.
- Have hands on C# coding experience (Angular, Python, React are nice to have).
- Have strong people management and stakeholder management skills
- Be able to analyse business objectives and prepare an action plan by identifying areas for modification and improvement.
- Be able to contribute to architecture and technical specifications
- Have efficient and pragmatic problem- solving skills.
This company have a fantastic, casual, family- orientated, flexible culture. Apart from a great working environment and cutting-edge technologies, you will also receive benefits such as a competitive salary and a bonus.
If you are looking out for your next .Net Technical Lead opportunity, please apply via Seek or contact:
02 802 35601