Award-winning global digital agency focused on transforming businesses, brands and people's lives with the creative use of digital. They deliver experience-led transformation, solving complex business challenges through our digital marketing & communications, ecosystems & commerce, products & services and transformation consulting offering. In the past two years alone, they've been awarded over 450 times! Outstanding culture and absolute employer of choice.
Delivering solutions to one of Australia's biggest brands, you'll be part of a cross-functional team of problem-solvers and creative thinkers who put people at the centre of their work.
Research, experimentation and diverse thinking are as integral as delivering fast, testing, learning and ultimately building a list of improvements we can make to enhance our clients' ecosystems and products.
As one of the data strategists in the team, you will be required to work closely with the team to identify insights and opportunities, provide reporting and work with the team to implement data driven solutions. You will be asked to leverage experience with data manipulation and statistics to understand a clients' goals, challenges, data infrastructure and perform analysis & modelling to assist the business in identifying key areas of opportunity. This includes the clients web properties across multiple device and channel communications (website, EDM, Search, Display and Social Advertising), as well as their offline data used for marketing purposes. You will be required to communicate your findings in a clear and valuable way to key stakeholders to ensure we can continue to enhance the experience.
Required Skills and Experience
- 2 - 5 years' experience as a Data Analyst or similar
- Advanced skills in Google Analytics 360
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office Suite and all media analysis software, statistical analysis software
- Experience with Data Analysis tools (R Studio, Python)
- Experience with website tracking software (Google & Omniture) & email tracking software preferred but not required
- An understanding of the dynamics online and offline marketing in Australia
- Digitally savvy with a passion for new technology
- Strong interpersonal and teaming skills, empathy and willingness to work in interdisciplinary teams
- Extra week of annual leave per year after 2 years with the business
- 4x summer half days, 3x winter half days
- Wellness perks including, free counselling, flu vaccinations, health-checks, and more
- Free fruit, coffee and monthly themed lunches
- Exclusive discounts to amazing products from our client partners
- Fantastic office environment in great locations
- Collaborative team environment across the network
- Access to insights, research and information about the industry
- Access to development courses and additional training from our internal Learning & Development team
- Participate as a team, and give back to those in need in our annual One Day for Change, volunteering day