Supportive management. Great employee benefits.
Distribution of IT infrastructure across NSW
- Supportive Management
- Must be Cisco Certified
Full Job Description
Are you searching for an organisation that values their employees, provide a supportive environment and work with the latest technology.
My client is a Government Dept searching for a Network Engineer to be responsible for the distribution of IT infrastructure across the NSW public school system.
Required Qualifications/ Responsibilities
- Must have experience with developing or quality assuring LAN/Wifi networks
- Record WAP,s local area nework (LAN) switches and device locations against floor plans in management systems purposes
- Support the implementation of the project by determining cabling, switching architecture and wireless access point (WAP)
- Must hold at least one Cisco certification (CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, etc)
- Excellent business communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Relevant tertiary education, Engineering or ICT background is preferred