My client is a leading Telco who have large-scale project work and can provide a foot in the door in a professional and supportive environment.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A prior rigging background in the construction or mining environment.
- Experienced with working at heights in your prior field is essential
- Understanding how to use hand tools and other specialised equipment in a safe manner
- Proactive and positive attitude to HSE
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Be computer literate - this role will see you working from a tablet in the field to complete live detailed audits (internally and externally)
- Professional approach and comply with the company code of conduct.
Must have the following certifications in order to be considered:
- Intermediate or Advanced Rigging certification
- White card
- Basic First Aid certificate
- Working at Heights
- Tower Rescue certificate
- Full Australian Driving Licence
- Valid working rights in Australia
- Recent fit to climb (desirable)
This is a unique opportunity to upskill and gain hands-on experience in a thriving new industry. To find out more, please APPLY today or contact Robert Daniels on 02 8023 5699.