- Design for a large government website
- Be part of a collaborative design team
- Work with the Manager of Creative Design
An innovative government department is searching for a Junior Digital Designer to assist with two digital projects. The first is to re-platform their main website and the second project is to design and implement new UI and website templates. It is an ambitious project with great rewards, working closely together with the Manager of Creative and Design and the Project Management Team providing customer-centric design solutions.
As a digital designer you will:
- Create UI elements and visual designs
- Use your knowledge of responsive design
- Use Adobe digital design software and Sketch and Invision for prototyping.
- Implement practices of accessibility to digital designs from end to end.
- Have basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Work with a big team of UX designers, creatives, copywriters, front-end developers among others.
Applications close on Tuesday February 12th.
For more information please do not hesitate to contact us.