As a Content Producer you will:
- Produce and edit high-quality written and rich media content
- Work with content authors and publishers
- Use various content management systems
- Advise on information architecture and usability
- Continuously improve content, content standards, guidelines and training materials.
This is a chance to make your personal mark on the face of a large-scale government project!
Applications close on Friday morning February 15th.
For more information please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Gus Jansen | Digital Recruitment consultant
02 8023 5688