As an experienced Technical Business Analyst, you will:
- Conduct business requirements gathering workshops
- Work with external users, project team members, business subject matter experts, vendors, and other agencies (as necessary) to gather business and reporting requirements and document Epics and User Stories in JIRA.
- Design and develop as-is and to-be business process maps, in conjunction with the business subject matter experts, using MS Visio.
- Where necessary update or develop wireframes in consultation with project team members and document using Visio.
- Provide input into the Business Impact Register.
As an experienced Technical Business Analyst, you have:
- A proven track record (at least 5 years) as a Technical Business Analyst.
- A solid understanding of UX Design.
- Demonstrated skills and experience to undertake the tasks defined using appropriate tools (such as JIRA Confluence and Visio).
- Experience working with SCRUM teams in an agile environment.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team, providing support and guidance to fellow team members
- Previous experience working in a Government Department.
If you are searching for an opportunity to make a personal mark on a digital service vital to NSW, this opportunity is for you!
Applications close Wednesday, February 13th.
Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions.